Jalapeno Tuna Tacos
Take taco night to the next level with this easy and delicious recipe featuring our new albacore tuna with Jalapeño pouches.
2 pouches (3 oz.) Blue Harbor Fish Co. ® Albacore Tuna with Jalapenos
1 cup veggie slaw
¼ cup black beans (rinsed and drained)
1 Tbsp. diced red onion
4 flour and corn tortillas
¼ cup crumbled Cojita cheese
1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
½ avocado, mashed
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 - 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- In a small bowl mix veggie slaw, black beans and onion together. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil.
- Place tortillas on hot grill and cook for 1 -2 minutes, until slightly crisp and browned. Flip and repeat on second side.
- Place tortillas flat on a platter or in a taco stand. Fill with ¼ cup of the slaw mix.
- Top each with ½ pouch of tuna and sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Drizzle with avocado crema if desired.