Albacore Stuffed Mushrooms
A delicious and elegant appetizer perfect for special occasions or just the two of you!
- Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
- Clean mushrooms and dry well. Remove stem and scrape out interior gills. Place open side down on a sheet pan.
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar until combined. Brush mushroom tops with olive oil and balsamic vinegar mixture. Reserve remaining olive oil and vinegar mixture.
- Bake mushroom caps for ~10 -15 minutes until just slightly softened and moisture released. Remove from oven and drain on a paper towel.
- Meanwhile, mix quinoa, peppers, artichoke hearts and Â½ cup cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon ~1 Tbsp. of the mixture into each mushroom cap. Top each with a tsp. of remaining cheese.
- Broil for 2- 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
4 large mushrooms could be used and served as an entrÃ©e with a side salad alternatively.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 13 - 18 minutes
One bite and you’ll imagine sitting by the California coast!
This hearty salad is the perfect “take along” lunch or snack. Pack for school, work or take it with you on your favorite weekend adventure!
Mouth-watering watermelon mixed with vitamin-packed kale and Albacore tuna gives this salad a healthy dose of deliciousness.
Light and fresh tasting these lemon tuna burgers are a perfect summertime supper!
Spicy stuffed peppers are the perfect way to use up extras from your garden or farmers market haul! Make some to enjoy today and store the rest in your freezer for later.
Made with easy-to-melt Colby-Jack cheese and creamy, buttery avocado, this tuna melt is true to its name. It simply melts in your mouth.
Refreshing, light and bursting with vitamins and fiber, Spring Wheat Berry & Tuna Salad is an easy-to-prepare, easy-to-love salad.
A twist on a classic corn chowder – sweet and smoky – it’s a perfect fall or winter supper!
Paired with a smooth cannellini bean and olive oil base, Blue Harbor Fish Co.Â® Solid Albacore Tuna makes a delicious appetizer for large and small gatherings alike.
Who knew something so quick could be so tasty â€” not to mention, packed with so many powerful and yummy greens?
So easy. Unbelievably tasty. This pasta salad recipe is all flavor and no fuss.
This colorful flavor combination is packed with protein and perfect for a quick and easy dinner.
Take taco night to the next level with this easy and delicious recipe.
Seafood masterpiece. Party for two. Who says date night canâ€™t be home-cooked?
Ready to dig into a super fresh and mighty filling sandwich? You will be in five minutes.
Now, hereâ€™s a mouthwatering breakfast sandwich worth waking up early for!